1. We invite you to come take a tour of our facilities! This is the first step in determining whether Aleph Academy is the right school for your child. To schedule a tour, contact us here. Tours are geared towards the parents, an overview of our program and viewing of our facilities. Learn more about our current health and safety policies here.
2. If you feel Aleph would be a good fit for your child, you can start our Admissions process through TADS. The $75 Admissions Fee (non-refundable) adds your child to our waitlist. We will notify you once space is available to join our program.
3. Upon acceptance of your child to our program, schedule a one hour playdate for your child to come see our school. Discuss schedule preferance and placement with the director. You can also submit the following paperwork during the Playdate:
-A "Well Child Statement" to be filled out by your child's pediatrician
-Current Immunization Record
-Blue Emergency Consent Form
-ASQ Developmental Profile
4. Once a start date for your child has been approved, complete the Enrollment process through TADS. There is a $75 Enrollment Fee (non-refundable.) You can also pick extended care options at that time.
5. A Tuition Agreement will be created based on your child's schedule and emailed to you for your approval. A signed tuition agreement guarantees your child's spot at Aleph.