1. We invite you to come take a tour of our facilities! This is the first step in determining whether Aleph Academy is the right school for your child. To schedule a tour, contact us here. Tours are geared towards the parents, an overview of our program and viewing of our facilities.
2. If you feel Aleph would be a good fit for your child, you can start our Admissions process through TADS. The $75 Admissions Fee (non-refundable) adds your child to our waitlist. We will notify you once space is available to join our program.
3. Upon acceptance of your child to our program, schedule a one hour playdate for your child to come see our school. Discuss schedule preferance and placement with the director. You can also submit the following paperwork during the Playdate:
-A "Well Child Statement" to be filled out by your child's pediatrician
-Current Immunization Record
-Blue Emergency Consent Form
-ASQ Developmental Profile
4. Once a start date for your child has been approved, complete the Enrollment process through TADS. There is a $75 Enrollment Fee (non-refundable.) You can also pick extended care options at that time.
5. A Tuition Agreement will be created based on your child's schedule and emailed to you for your approval. A signed tuition agreement guarantees your child's spot at Aleph.